1. Who has taken over as the Principal Director General of PIB?
A. Satyendra Prakash
B. Satish Kumar
C. Vinay Sharma
D. Kiran Kumar
2. Which Indian ship has participated in the recently concluded joint military exercise between India and France?
A. INS Himadri
B. INS Tarkash
C. INS Rajput
D. INS Vikrant
3. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has released a book titled ‘Lockdown Lyrics’ written by?
A. Laxmi Narayan Mishra
B. Kiran Nagarkari
C. Sanjukta Das
D. Sudha Menon
4. Which Union Ministry has launched ‘Responsible AI for Youth 2022’?
A. Youth concerns and ministry of sports
B. Ministry of Science and Technology
C. Ministry of Education
D. Ministry of Electronics and IT
5. Which country has won the gold medal in men’s table tennis event at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham?
D. South Africa
6. Which country has won its maiden gold medal in the Lawn Bowls in the Women’s Force final at the 2022 Commonwealth Games (CWG)?
C. Sri Lanka
7. Who has been appointed as the Director in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO)?
A. Ravi Kumar
B. Ruchi Mishra
C. Shweta Singh
D. Anoop Kumar Pathak
8. Which state is targeting 2 million additional acres of land under palm oil cultivation in the next four years?
B. Andhra Pradesh
9. Who won silver medal in men’s long jump event at Commonwealth Games?
A. Murli Sreeshankar
C. Dilip Singh
D. Virsa Singh
10. In the Commonwealth Games, Para-powerlifter Sudhir won the gold medal in the men’s heavyweight final with the best weight of how many kilograms?
A. 194 kg
B. 212 kg
C. 202 kg
D. 220 kg
11. Who has taken over as the next Vice President of India?
B. Margaret Alva
C. Jagdeep Dhankhar
12. Consider the following statements related to Linking Textile with Tourism:
1. Government has been linking major tourist destinations with the handicraft clusters and infrastructure supports, as a part of “Linking Textile with Tourism” initiative.
2. With respect to this, 12 craft villages have already been set up for overall development of villages. In these villages craft promotion and tourism are being taken forward.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
13. Consider the following statements related to Unified Payments Interface (UPI) data:
1. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) released data on Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
2. According to this, UPI crossed more than 9 billion transactions in July 2022.
3. It is the highest since UPI platform was launched in 2016.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
14. Consider the following statements related to CHIPS and Science Bill:
1. US House of Representatives passed the CHIPS and Science Bill. CHIPS bill stands for “Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors”.
2. The CHIPS bill has been passed to provide assistance and subsidies worth USD 280 billion.
15. Consider the following statements related to ONGC Para Games 2022:
1. The fourth edition of the ONGC Para Games was officially launched in New Delhi’s Thyagaraj Sports Complex by Union Minister of Petroleum, Natural Gas, Housing, and Urban Affairs Shri Hardeep Singh Puri.
2. ONGC Para Games is a special human resource initiative to provide equal opportunities to persons with disabilities in all walks of corporate life.
3. ONGC is a public sector petroleum company.
16. Consider the following statements related to Hellfire R9X Missile:
1. Al Qaeda terrorist and 9/11 terrorist attack mastermind Ayman al-Zawahiri was killed in a US strike on July 31.
2. The US military used its ‘secret weapon’, the Hellfire R9X missile, to kill him. It is known in military parlance as the AGM-124 R9X.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) C
Answer: 12) A
Answer: 13) B
Answer: 14) C
Answer: 15) D
Answer: 16) A
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.