1. Who has become the first Indian female wrestler to win two medals at the World Wrestling Championships?
A. Vinesh Phogat
B. Anshu Malik
C. Sakshi Malik
D. Alka Tomar
2. As per the recent order of the Supreme Court, the ‘right to establish educational institutions’ is a fundamental right under which of the following articles?
A. Article 19(1)(c) of the Constitution
B. Article 19(1)(g) of the Constitution
C. Article 19(1)(e) of the Constitution
D. Article 19(1)(f) of the Constitution
3. On what basis has the Election Commission of India removed 86 Registered Unrecognized Political Parties (RUPPs) from the list?
A. These parties had stopped following the Indian Constitution.
B. These parties were registered by fraud or forgery.
C. These political parties did not exist.
D. These parties were declared illegal by the central government.
4. In which city was the International Water Association (IWA) World Water Congress and Exhibition 2022 organized?
A. New Delhi
5. Which organization has released the ‘India Discrimination Report’?
B. World Bank
6. Which state has launched the ‘Chief Minister Breakfast Scheme’?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
7. What is the objective of the recently launched ‘Green Fins Hub’ initiative?
A. Promoting sustainable use of seafood products
B. Promoting the consumption of vegetarian foods
C. Promoting sustainable maritime tourism
D. Promotion of urban forestry
8. Consider the following statements:
1. United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) in collaboration with UK based charity Reef-World Foundation recently launched Green Fins Hub to promote sustainable marine tourism.
2. Originally established in Thailand in 2008, the Green Fins approach is a tool for supporting adoption and implementation of best practices in the diving and snorkeling tourism industry.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
9. Consider the following statements:
1. 9th National Level Exhibition and Project Competition (NLEPC) for the INSPIRE Awards – MANAK (Million Minds Augmenting National Aspiration and Knowledge), has commenced.
2. Under this, the students are invited from all government or private schools throughout the country, irrespective of their educational boards (national and state).
3. Financial support of Rs 10,000 each would be provided so that they could develop prototypes of the ideas which they submitted for the scheme.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
10. Consider the following statements:
1. Prime Minister Modi recently launched the National Logistics Policy.
2. The objective of the National Logistics Policy is to promote smooth movement of goods across India and to boost the competitiveness of Indian goods in domestic and international markets.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) A
Answer: 9) D
Answer: 10) C
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.