1. What is the name of the new mobile banking ‘Trojan’ virus?
2. Which state has launched the ‘CM Da Haisi’ web portal to receive complaints from the general public?
3. Government of India has launched the ‘Scale’ app for which sectors?
A. Logistics Sector
B. Chemical field
C. Leather Sector
D. Electronics Sector
4. Which state’s legislature organized a women-safe day, where only women legislators were allowed to speak and raise their issues?
D. Uttar Pradesh
5. According to the First Advance Estimates, how much foodgrain production is estimated in the Kharif season 2022-23?
A. 149.92 million tonnes
B. 129.67 million tonnes
C. 159.46 million tonnes
D. 169.84 million tonnes
6. Which two diving support vessels were launched in Visakhapatnam?
A. Vasuki and Kedar
B. Nistar and Nipur
C. Trishul and Nistar
D. Nipun and Vasuki
7. A copy of the Braille version of the dictionary of which language ‘Hemkosh’ was presented to the Prime Minister?
8. Which food brand has sent India’s first plant-based meat export consignment from Gujarat to the US?
A. Veggie Champion
B. Good Dot
9. The Union Ministry of Tourism has announced a special tourist train to cover the “Ambedkar Circuit” or Panchteerth. Which of the following places is not included in Panchtirtha?
10. Consider the following statements:
1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has removed the Central Bank of India (CBI) from its Prompt Corrective Action Framework (PCAF) after CBI showed improvement in various financial ratios, including minimum regulatory capital and Net Non-Performing Assets (NNPAs).
2. The RBI had imposed the PCA norms on CBI in June 2017 due to its high net NPA and Negative Return of Assets (RoA).
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements:
1. India’s Permanent Representative to the UN addressed a United Nations Security Council (UNSC) meeting on the topic ‘Promote Common Security Through Dialogue and Cooperation.
2. The UNSC meeting was convened at the behest of China, the president of the Security Council for August 2022 and a veto-wielding member of the 25-member Council.
3. Common security was only possible when countries stand together on terrorism and do not practice double standards on the issue and when they do not take unilateral measures to back out of agreements.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements:
1. Union Cabinet has cleared Production Linked incentive (PLI) of Rs 19,500 crore to incentivise manufacturing of domestic solar cell modules.
2. This is a follow-up to the RS ,500-crore tranche that was cleared in November 2020, aiming at reducing the industry’s reliance on China-made panels.
13. Consider the following statements:
1. Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) has launched the Convergence Portal between the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund (AIF) scheme, Pradhan Mantri Micro Food Enterprises Upgradation Scheme (PMFME) and Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY).
2. A Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) was also issued with the objective of providing maximum benefits to the beneficiaries under AIF, PMFME and PMKSY.
3. The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI) along with Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, jointly launched a Convergence Portal to better reap the benefits of the Agriculture and Food Processing Sector.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) C
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.