1. Recently in the discussion ‘Maya’ is the world’s first cloning of which animal?
A. Wild Arctic wolf
B. Alpine Goat
C. Bearded Dragon
D. African Elephant
2. Bangladesh has won its SAFF Women’s Championship 2022 for the first time by defeating which country?
A. Sri Lanka
3. Indian film ‘Chhelo Show’ has got official entry for Oscar 2023, it is a film of which language?
4. Which state/UT has launched the community policing initiative ‘We Care’?
D. New Delhi
5. Which country has announced to launch its first lunar rover ‘Rashid’ in November 2022?
A. United Arab Emirates
6. From where will the country’s longest cruise service be started?
A. Lucknow to Kanpur
B. Varanasi to Bogibeel
C. Kanpur to Varanasi
D. Varanasi to Patna
7. Which country’s player Linda Fruhvirtova has won the Chennai Open 2022 title?
C. Czech Republic
8. Which senior RSS pracharak has passed away recently?
A. Deen Dayal Upadhyay
B. Keshubhai Patel
C. Gopinath Munde
D. Keshav Rao Dattatreya Dixit
9. Consider the following statements:
1. Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution and Textiles visited Saudi Arabia to attend the Ministerial meeting of the India-Saudi Arabia Strategic Partnership Council.
2. Streamlining efforts to carry out the declaration of investments of USD $50 billion in India made by Saudi Arabia in February 2019.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
10. Consider the following statements:
1. An outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) has been declared in Uganda following the confirmation of a relatively rare Sudan strain case.
2. EVD, formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever is a deadly disease with occasional outbreaks that occur mostly on the African continent.
3. Ebola virus was first discovered in 1976 near the Ebola River in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.