1. In which state the world’s largest safari park will be built?
2. Which Indian women’s rights activist has been given the ‘Changemaker’ award 2022?
A. Priyanka Dugal
B. Srishti Bakshi
C. Babita Singh
D. Kiran Sharma
3. Which state’s Pullampara has become the first fully digitally literate panchayat in India?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Uttar Pradesh
4. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Advertising Standards Council of India?
A. Shanti Lal Jain
B. Amitabh Choudhary
C. Ramon Laguarte
D. NS Rajan
5. Dairy Plus Scheme 2022 has been launched by which state government?
A. Madhya Pradesh
6. From where has Prime Minister Modi flagged off India’s third Vande Bharat Express train?
A. Surat to Mumbai
B. Gandhinagar to Mumbai
C. Gandhi Nagar to Pune
D. Vadodara to Nagpur
7. Which country has recently signed a partnership agreement with Pacific Island nations?
8. Who has been appointed as the new President of the Indo-American Chambers of Commerce?
A. Ashok Bhushan
B. Rajiv Kumar
C. Jagdish Mukhi
D. Lalit Bhasin
9. When is World Animal Day celebrated annually?
A. 4 October
B. 2 October
C. 5 October
D. 1 October
10. Consider the following statements:
1. UNESCO released a list of 50 exclusive and iconic heritage textile crafts of the country.
2. UNESCO was founded in 1935 to develop the “intellectual and moral solidarity of mankind” as a means of building lasting peace. It is located in Paris, France.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
11. Consider the following statements:
1. India was ranked 40th position out of 132 in the Global Innovation Index (GII) 2022 rankings released by World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO).
2. India was ranked 46th position in 2021, and 91st rank in 2015.
3. Switzerland is the most innovative economy in the world in 2022 – for the 12th year in a row – followed by the United States, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
12. Consider the following statements:
1. OneWeb’s 36 Gen 1 Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites will be launched on ISRO’s GSLV-Mk III.
2. In April 2022, London-based satellite communications satellite company OneWeb partnered with ISRO’s commercial arm – NewSpace India Limited. As part of this deal, the 14th launch of the company’s LEO satellites will take place on the Indian space agency’s heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III.
13. Consider the following statements:
1. The NGT has directed the state government of Odisha to revive the Sukapaika river within six months.
2. The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has directed the Odisha government to revive the Sukapaika river, a tributary of the Mahanadi.
3. It has directed the state government to create a dedicated fund for the revival of this river.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) A
Answer: 11) B
Answer: 12) C
Answer: 13) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.