1. Who has recently been awarded the United Nations’ highest environmental award?
A. Poornima Devi Burman
B. Aishwarya Sridhar
C. Rathika Ramasamy
D. Latika Nath
2. Who has won the 72nd Inter Services Volleyball Championship 2022-23?
A. Indian Navy
B. Army Red team
C. Indian Air Force
D. None of the above
3. Who has been honored with the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award 2022’ at the FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards?
A. Krishna Kumar
B. jagdish mukhi
C. Rajendra Singh Pawar
D. Sarvesh Verma
4. Which has become the first state in the country to create the role of Director General of Audit?
D. Tamil Nadu
5. Which country’s President will be the chief guest on Republic Day 2023?
6. In which state/UT the annual youth festival Sonjal 2022 has been organized?
C. Tamil Nadu
7. The book ‘India: The Mother of Democracy’ has been released by which union minister?
A. Nirmala sitharaman
B. Nitin jairam gadkari
C. Dharmendra pradhan
D. Arjun munda
8. When is Red Planet Day celebrated?
A. 24 November
B. 25 November
C. 26 November
D. 28 November
9. Which city will host the first G20 Sherpa meeting from 4 to 7 December?
D. New Delhi
10. Which veteran Bollywood actor passed away recently at the age of 82?
A. Kay Kay Menon
B. Vikram Gokhale
C. Kulbhushan Kharbanda
D. Ajit Khan
11. Consider the following statements related to Rooftop solar:
1. New rooftop solar power capacity (rooftop) installed in India declined by 29 per cent to 320 MW during the July-September quarter.
2. This information has been given in a report by Mercom Research India. In the released report, it was told that 148 MW of new rooftop solar capacity was added in the same quarter a year ago.
Which of the above statement/statements are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Consider the following statements:
1. Animal Husbandry Department celebrated National Milk Day on 26th November, 2022. National Gopal Ratna Award, 2022 was presented during the function.
2. 29th November 2022 commemorates 101st birth anniversary of Dr. Verghese Kurien, the “Father of White Revolution in India”.
3. Dr. Verghese Kurien is known as the ‘Father of White Revolution in India’.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 and 2 are correct
B. 1 and 3 are correct
C. 2 and 3 are correct
D. All of the above
13. Consider the following statements related to Multipurpose sounding rocket RH200 :
1. ISRO successfully made the 200th consecutive launch of the multipurpose sounding rocket RH200 from Thiruvananthapuram’s Thumba coast.
2. RH200, which is capable of climbing to a height of 70 km, is a two-stage multipurpose sounding rocket capable of carrying scientific payloads into space.
14. Consider the following statements related to Indo Pacific Regional Dialogue
1. Fourth edition of Indo Pacific Regional Dialogue concluded in Delhi.IPRD is an apex level international annual conference of the Indian Navy.
2. In 2018, the initial conception of an IPRD was made.
3. With the exception of 2020, when it had to be postponed owing to the Covid-19, the event has been hosted annually since its initial year in 2018.
Answer: 1) A
Answer: 2) B
Answer: 3) C
Answer: 4) D
Answer: 5) A
Answer: 6) B
Answer: 7) C
Answer: 8) D
Answer: 9) A
Answer: 10) B
Answer: 11) A
Answer: 12) B
Answer: 13) C
Answer: 14) D
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
© Powered By Current Hunt, Designed & Developed By Quizsolver.com
This function has been disabled for Current Hunt.